Publications appear in 2 forms
– Technically-detailed ECETOC reports which are available without charge from the ECETOC Website
– Manuscripts and more succinct publications in the Open Scientific Literature. The ECETOC policy is to make these publications Open Access wherever possible.
- 20 September 2017 - Workshop ReportsWorkshop Report no.34 – Improvement of the OECD 306 screening test
- 7 April 2017 - Technical ReportsTR 129: Biodegradation Default Half-Life Values in the Light of Environmentally Relevant Biodegradation Studies – Analysis of the ECETOC Biodegradation Data Base
- 31 March 2017 - Technical ReportsTR 130: The ECETOC Seven Steps for the Identification of Endocrine Disrupting Properties (ECETOC 7SI-ED)