Technical Reports address specific aspects of the science used in evaluating the hazards and risks of chemicals to human health and the environment. (Note: Since 2009, ‘Monographs’, which were comprehensive reviews of generic topics or issues fundamental to the application of good science in evaluating the hazards and risks of chemicals, and ‘Documents’, which were scientific briefing papers addressing emerging issues, are also published as Technical Reports.
- 29 September 1982TR 006 : Formaldehyde Toxicology: An Up-Dating of ECETOC Technical Reports 1 and 2 | September 1982
- 29 September 1982TR 005 : Toxicity of Ethylene Oxide and its Relevance to Man | September 1982
- 29 June 1982TR 004 : The Toxicology of Ethylene Glycol Monoalkyl Ethers and its Relevance to Man | June 1982
- 29 August 1981TR 003 : Assessment of Test Methods for Photodegradation of Chemicals in the Environment | August 1981
- 29 May 1981TR 002 : The Mutagenic and Carcinogenic Potential of Formaldehyde | May 1981
- 29 January 1979TR 001 : Assessment of Data on the Effects of Formaldehyde on Humans | January 1979