Publications appear in 2 forms
– Technically-detailed ECETOC reports which are available without charge from the ECETOC Website
– Manuscripts and more succinct publications in the Open Scientific Literature. The ECETOC policy is to make these publications Open Access wherever possible.
- 13 July 2021 - ECETOC ArticlesCreating sets of similar nanoforms with the ECETOC NanoApp: real-life case studies
- 9 June 2021 - ECETOC ArticlesTowards a science-based testing strategy to identify maternal thyroid hormone imbalance and neurodevelopmental effects in the progeny – part II: how can key events of relevant adverse outcome pathways be addressed in toxicological assessments?
- 27 May 2021 - Technical ReportsTR 139 – Persistent chemicals and water resources protection