Publications appear in 2 forms
– Technically-detailed ECETOC reports which are available without charge from the ECETOC Website
– Manuscripts and more succinct publications in the Open Scientific Literature. The ECETOC policy is to make these publications Open Access wherever possible.
- 13 January 2022 - ECETOC ArticlesScientific concepts and methods for moving persistence assessments into the 21st Century
- 9 December 2021 - ECETOC ArticlesMoving persistence assessments into the 21st Century: A role for weight-of-evidence (WoE) and overall persistence (Pov)
- 29 September 2021 - Technical ReportsTR 133-3 A selection of case studies addressing different components of polymer grouping and RA to put the CF4Polymers into practice