The Scientific Committee is responsible for the definition, management and peer review of the ECETOC work programme. The Board appoints the Chair and members of the Scientific Committee based on their scientific expertise.
- Lead the development and oversee the implementation of the ECETOC Scientific Programme
- Members of the Scientific Committee represent major scientific disciplines for the toxicological evaluation of chemicals.
- Provides a forum for sharing knowledge and experience.
- Scientific Committee members act as Stewards to ensure continued quality and scientific integrity of Manuscripts and Reports of Task Forces.
- Network with key stakeholders to share and promote ECETOC output that contributes to informed, reliable and science-based chemicals management decisions.
- Highlight the need to update Technical Reports in the light of new knowledge.
|Ben van Ravenzwaay
|Rémi Bars||Bayer CropScience|
|Timothy Gant||Kings College London|
|Helmut Greim||Technical University Munich|
|Andreas Häner||F. Hoffmann-La Roche|
|Joop Hermens||University of Utrecht|
|Philippe Lemaire||Total Fluides|
|Lorraine Maltby||University of Sheffield|
|Mark Pemberton||Systox Ltd|
|Carlos Rodriguez||Procter & Gamble|
|Gerard Swaen||Maastricht University|
|Kees van Leeuwen||KWR Watercycle Research Institute|
|Erik van Miert||Solvay|