TRA – Background documentation and further reading
For a short history of the evolution of tool and its development phases, please click here.
The following resources will provide more background information on the rational for the TRA and its updates.
- ECETOC TRAv3: An In-depth Comparison of Publicly Available Measurement Data Sets With Modelled Estimates of Occupational Inhalation Exposure to Chemicals (April 2023)
- TR 140 – Systematic review of published studies of ECETOC TRA Worker exposure predictions (May 2022)
- ECETOC Response to Publication of E-Team Findings on the available REACH Tier 1 worker exposure models
- TR 131: Targeted Risk Assessment: Further Explanation of the Technical Basis of the TRA v3.1 (February 2018)
- ECETOC TRA Newsletter July 2017
- ECETOC TRA POSTER ISES 2016 Oct 4
- The ECETOC TRAv3 and ChR15v2016
- TR 124: Addendum to TR114 : Technical Basis for the TRA v3.1 (June 2014)
- TR 114: ECETOC TRAv3: Background and Rationale for the Improvements (July 2012)
- TR 107: Addendum to TR 93 (December 2009)
- TR 93: Targeted Risk Assessment (December 2004)