Scientific Articles are publications in peer-reviewed journals.
The ECETOC policy is to make articles available with Open Access whenever possible. Where this could not be arranged, and for older publications, they must be purchased from the website of the publisher. The ‘Read Online’ buttons below link to the publishing websites.
- 4 August 1994Respiratory Allergy: Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment. Briatico-Vangosa, G., Braun, C. L. J., Cookman, G., Hofmann, T., Kimber, I., Loveless, S. E., Morrow, […]
- 4 January 1993In spite of the improved awareness of the potential for nickel, cobalt and chromium to en use skin allergy, the incidence of serialization […]
- 4 May 1991With the exception of the Draize Test, the guinea-pig test methods currently accepted by regulatory authorities worldwide are well able to predict the […]
- 4 May 1989The European Chemical Industry Ecology and Toxicology Center (ECETOC) has reviewed the Draize test and ways to evaluate the eye irritancy of chemicals […]
- 4 May 1988A Test Guideline has been established for determining the potential of a chemical to taint seafood. This Guideline, based on the exposure of […]