Scientific Articles are publications in peer-reviewed journals.
The ECETOC policy is to make articles available with Open Access whenever possible. Where this could not be arranged, and for older publications, they must be purchased from the website of the publisher. The ‘Read Online’ buttons below link to the publishing websites.
- 26 December 2014Rouquié D, Heneweer M, Botham J, Ketelslegers H, Markell L, Pfister T, Steiling W, Strauss V, Hennes C. 2014. Contribution of New Technologies […]
- 26 August 2014Although risk assessment, assessing the potential harm of each particular exposure of a substance, is desirable, it is not feasible in many situations. […]
- 10 July 2014Publisher : This is the updated version of the package of ECETOC publications relating to endocrine disrupting chemicals originally published in October 2012. […]
- 27 April 2014
- 27 April 2014
- 16 December 2013Highlights ? The editors of this special issue introduce the 8 papers on risk assessment of endocrine disrupting chemicals, for both human health […]
- 29 November 2013
Guidance on classification for reproductive toxicity under the globally harmonized system of classification and labelling of chemicals (GHS) 29 November 2013The Globally Harmonised System of Classification (GHS) is a framework within which the intrinsic hazards of substances may be determined and communicated. It […]
- 12 November 2013
A European perspective on alternatives to animal testing for environmental hazard identification and risk assessmentHighlights ? Alternatives are yet only available for acute fish toxicity testing.? Limited access to animal test data hinders the development of alternatives.? […]
- 2 July 2013An approach is described for how the quality of human data can be systematically assessed and categorised. The approach mirrors the animal data […]
- 28 June 2013Read-across has generated much attention since it may be used as an alternative approach for addressing the information requirements under regulatory programmes, notably […]