We would like to draw your attention to the announcement of 14th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology (CEST 2015) which will take place on 3-5 September 2015 in Rhodes, Greece.
The conference is organised by the University of the Aegean, Greece and by the multi-disciplinary Global NEST (Network of Environmental Science and Technology).
Conference topics include:
– Air pollution
– Ecology and ecosystem management
– Emerging pollutants
– Environmental data analysis and modelling
– Environmental planning, management and policies
– Health and the environment
– Marine environment and coastal management
– Soil contamination and remediation
Deadline for submission of abstracts: November 30th, 2014
Deadline for the submission of the full paper: February 28th, 2015
You will find more information about this conference at http://cest.gnest.org/