TRA version 3 downloads
TIP: After downloading an item above, click here to restore centre panel to TRA homepage
Download and Installation
1. Click the "download icon" for the required tool and complete the request form.
2. An email will be sent to you containing a download link. This should arrive within a few minutes but if not then please check your spam mail settings and spam/junk mail boxes.
3. Download the zip file with the link provided in the email.
4. Unzip the file to the folder where you will use the tool; keep the original zip so that you can create a fresh installation when necessary; any folder should only contain 1 copy of the tool.
5. The TRA Tool opens in MS Excel and requires macros to be enabled for it to function; the procedure to enable macros varies according to the version of MS Excel used; if unsure, please go to the help section of MS Excel and search for macro security.
Please note that ECETOC does not operate a help desk. For help with using the tool, please refer to the User Guides, 3 TRA reports - TR 93, TR 107 and TR114 - and FAQs available above in 'supporting documents'.
Please email us via the following link if you need further help with the download and installation of the tool: