ECETOC task forces are established by ECETOC’s Scientific Committee in response to an identified need or objective, which typically sit within the framework of its strategy.
The work of an ECETOC task force follows a terms of reference established by the Scientific Committee. Each task force is directed by a chairman, who is responsible for assuring the completion of its objectives. And each task force is supported by a scientific officer from the ECETOC Secretariat.
- Aquatic toxicity and bioaccumulation of sparingly soluble manufactured particulate substances
- Exploring community-based environmental hazard assessments of mixtures based on MOA-based approaches
- Freshwater Ecotoxicity as an environmental impact category to guide the selection of chemical-based products
- Sufficiency of aquatic hazard information for environmental risk assessment
- Targeted Risk Assessment: TRA Tool Steering Team