ECETOC task forces are established by ECETOC’s Scientific Committee in response to an identified need or objective, which typically sit within the framework of its strategy.
The work of an ECETOC task force follows a terms of reference established by the Scientific Committee. Each task force is directed by a chairman, who is responsible for assuring the completion of its objectives. And each task force is supported by a scientific officer from the ECETOC Secretariat.
- Assessing the human health and environmental safety of polymers
- DNEL Derivation Guidance
- Exploring community-based environmental hazard assessments of mixtures based on MOA-based approaches
- Exposure-based waiving TF
- Geospatial approaches to increasing the ecological relevance of chemical risk assessments
- Persistent chemicals and water resources protection
- Special T4 Task Force
- Sufficiency of aquatic hazard information for environmental risk assessment
- Targeted Risk Assessment: TRA Tool Steering Team